Converse Chuck 70 OX
Archival of the fittest. By 1970, the Chuck Taylor All Star evolved into one of the best basketball sneakers, ever. Now our archive zebra print reaches legendary status. We combined these two icons, retooling for today. Multilayered overlays and colored stitching adds dimension to our print, while premium materials, archival rubber taping, and extra cushioning elevate the Chuck Taylor silhouette. Z, bruh.
- Low-top, canvas shoe with multilayered suede overlays in reimagined archive zebra print
- Iconic silhouette with vintage license plate
- Winged tongue stitching for reinforcement
- OrthoLite cushioning helps keep it comfortable
- Rubber toe bumper and toe cap; diamond pattern outsole