CONVERSE Chuck 70 Ox Overlays
A long list of tried-and-true textures and patterns bring fall feels to one of the best basketball sneakers ever—the Chuck 70 low top. A twill upper with houndstooth overlay polishes off the prep vibes. Pop color and ballistic nylon hits keep with our sport-inspired roots. Throw in archival taping, an iconic silhouette, extra cushioning, and you're set. Twilliant.
- Low-top, mixed media shoe
- Iconic silhouette with vintage license plate
- Winged tongue stitching for reinforcement
- OrthoLite cushioning helps keep it comfortable
- Rubber toe bumper and toe cap; color-popped outsole
Chuck Taylor All Star 70 Origins
By 1970, the Chuck had evolved to become the pinnacle of function and utility for sport, and was considered the best basketball sneaker ever. The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials and an extraordinary attention to detail. A shoe so rooted in tradition that it has its own instant history. That's the Chuck 70. It's not a shoe. It's the shoe.