CONVERSE PO CREW
JACK PURCELL RACQUET CLUB.
Acclaimed menswear Todd Snyder crafts a limited-edition collection of subversive styles, reinterpreting the Jack Purcell’s roots in badminton for a new generation of gamechangers. The distinct capsule blends contemporary design techniques with old-school prep to pay homage to the era when the man behind the sneaker became a racquet sport legend. This classic crew neck sweater brings that combination of craft and heritage to the forefront with refined details, elevated design and a vintage-style graphic. Welcome to the Jack Purcell Racquet Club. The story began in 1935. The next chapter starts now.
- Limited-edition crew neck shirt designed by Todd Snyder.
- Made with a polo-like woven fabric: cotton polyester ridged pique.
- Vintage-style flocked center front graphic: "Jack Purcell Racquet Club." Woven collection branding on hip.
- Yarn dyed striped detailed ribbing and felt "Snyder" label on neck seam.
- 68% COTTON, 29% POLYESTER, 3% SPANDEX (ELASTANE)