JACK PURCELL RACQUET CLUB.
Menswear designer Todd Snyder crafts a limited-edition collection that reinterprets Jack Purcell’s roots in badminton for a new generation of gamechangers. The distinct capsule blends contemporary design techniques with old-school prep to pay homage to the era when the man behind the sneaker became a racquet sport legend. This classic polo brings that combination of craft and heritage to the forefront with refined details, elevated design and a vintage-style pocket graphic. Welcome to the Jack Purcell Racquet Club. The story began in 1935. The next chapter starts now.
- Limited-edition polo designed by Todd Snyder made with towel terry fabric with striped ribbing on arms and collar.
- Embroidered "Jack Purcell Racquet Club" graphic on front pocket, Racquet Club woven label on left hip, and felt "Snyder" label on neck seam.
- Side vent embroidered Jack Purcell logo detail with striped herringbone tape.
- River shell button closures on chest and pink Oxford on interior of button closure.
- 60% COTTON, 40% POLYETHER